Saturday, March 24, 2007

self - introduction. --- GP

Hi, I am Wang Yajuan [ Kathy ] from PDG 08/07. I was from Riverside Secondary School which is in Woodlands. I spent my first three months in Nanyang JC and find it a dynamic and warm college. My CCA in Riverside was symphonic band. I played the flute. Currently I am still in symphonic band in AJC. However I will quit band after SYF and join the Guitar Club as I would like to learn something new.

I think that I am a bubbly [though sometimes too talkative] and responsible person. I take my schoolwork serious but I am definitely NOT a mugger. I love to study yet like to play. I love Maths, Bio and Chem, but for some practical reasons, I take Phys at H2 level instead of Bio.
Life in JC is a tremendous change as compared to secondary school's. We are tied with our hectic schedules and always have not enough sleep. This is very unhealthy for students like us.

*beaming*

Since young I have been dreaming of becoming a teacher. However I changed my ambition till the out broke of SARS. It was only then I was aspired to be a doctor [ or a gynaecologist]. I want to save people and hope to make a difference in someone else's life. I love babies as they are so innocent and adorable. Though it is my dream, I know I cannot make it. I am not being pessimistic. . . I am easily intimidated by the sights of wounds, blood and even little creatures like worms and lizards. . .

The doctor-wanna-be?

I think I am just building castle in the air! My hobbies are collecting stamps, shopping, sleeping, dancing, playing musical instruments swimming and playing badminton. I love the sea and mountain where I can indulge in a state of tranquil.

Sad to add, I am very careless and always unpunctual for appointments.

No comments: